Monday, February 6, 2012

The Super Bowl.

Hey Everyone! So the Super Bowl was yesterday and you may have watched it (or may not have) I watched it myself and it was a great game. Well the patriots lost which was pretty depressing to me :( I was going for the patriots but apparently the Giants won. So alot of people in Jamaa Township has been talking about it and some comments are really negitive about the patriots! Alot of people are saying they ''suck'' But if they did how did they get in the Super Bowl in the first place?? Just lay off guys i thought both teams did great. 


-PlusieGirl

2 comments:

  1. I was routing for the Giants.....because I like the name "Giants", especially when its used to describe Reese cups! I don't know why people are so negative and mean tho, its only a game, its to be fun and entertaining, its not life and death, you know, like reese cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yea :) Thnks for understanding :)

    ReplyDelete